MILFTracker

Monday, May 10, 2010

MILFy Monday: MILF By The Pound!


No, I'm not talking about chunky MILFs -- nothin' wrong with that, just not talking about 'em. What I AM talking about is this 8 hour, 2-Disc 69 scene comp blockbuster, Star 69: All MILFs! Vivid has been in "the business" for a long time, and they have a deep bench when it comes to quality comp fare. Unlike some, I don't mind a comp; even if I stumble across a scene from a movie I've already seen, I get to see all sorts of stuff I missed without wading through what passes for a "script" for some movies. The scenes might be a little shorter, but considering just how repetitive even hot sex can be, that can actually be a plus.

But this flick is a choice addition to my collection. There are a lot of classic MILFs on it from Vivid's prestigious vault, some that predate the current MILF craze. Some personal faves: Kylie Ireland is always a hottie, and seeing her in MILF-mode is wonderful. Alexandra Silk is also a classic mature lady, and watching her suck cock is dreamy. And Janine has always had that lovely motherly look, even when she's getting her ass penetrated (actually, especially when she's getting her ass penetrated!). All in all, if you've every been a fan of Vivid and their celebrated contract stars, then this survey of sexy MILFs is going to please you!

Eddie says take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment