MILFTracker

Monday, March 15, 2010

MILF Monday pick: Big Titty MILF 10




If there's one thing I like better than MILFs, it's MILFs with big boobs -- and Big Titty MILFs 10 has five sexy MILFs with amazingly gorgeous tits! I checked it out at Adamandeveondemand and the highlight is definitely cover-MILF Janet Mason. Now, it's arguable that I favored her because I'm partial to redheads, but she bears a striking resemblance to the redhead on Desperate Housewives, and watching her suck cock was dreamy. I can't mention Janet without mentioning Vannah Sterling, who has boobs you could become pleasantly lost in for a couple of months and screws like she hasn't had a dick in about that long. Hot. It's a two-hour flick, and at a good price (don't be afraid to root around the site for deals -- they run specials all the time, which is why I like 'em) so if you're in the mood for MILFy mamms this Monday, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment